- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q at 30th Ave.; M, R at Steinway St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
30th Ave. to 38th Ave., 21st St. to 43rd St.
This venue is closed.
Entering this open, sprawling space, you may think you've crashed the set of some Alice in Wonderland-themed series in production across the street at Kaufman Astoria Studios: The namesake cups of coffee are big enough to swim across, while the jaw-stretching burgers make even the manliest mouth look miniature. More diner-themed than diner, the 150-seat restaurant balances classic American diner fare with unexpected dishes, such as a spicy, Cuban-style corn-on-the-cob (which often sells out). The bar is occasionally thick with the young and stylish on the weekends, but the real draw for the after-hours crowd remains the dessert menu.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu