- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; C, E at Spring St.
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
This shop, devoted to chopped-up hot dogs doused in ketchup and curry powder, offers tweaks on the eponymous German dish by updating the curry combos utilized. Ranging from a subtly exotic version with lemon and cinnamon to one made fiery hot by the addition of habaneros, your choice comes with a side for mopping up the sauce: roll, fries, or potato.Recommended Dishes
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu