Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
Spring St. to 23rd St., Ave. C to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
If you’re a fan of ramen, soba noodles, takoyaki, or obscure sakes, chances are you’ve savored them at one of the many restaurants and bars of Bon Yagi, co-owner of pioneering establishments like Rai Rai Ken, Soba-Ya, Otafuku, and Sakagura. Now he tackles another culinary icon: Japanese curry. There are no tables at Curry-Ya, just fourteen wooden stools lined up along a marble counter, each with a built-in cubby to store belongings. Ten curries may be customized by size, spice level, and additional topping, such as corn, natto, hamburger steak and deep-fried potato croquette.Kitchen hours
Last order must be placed by 10:30 p.m.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu