Da Silvano Cantinetta
Mon-Fri, noon-midnight; Sat-Sun, noon-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Houston St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Hot Spot
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Although this annex to Da Silvano has a bar—a convenient place to sip a drink (or three) during the inevitable wait—it's not serving bar food. It's a serious restaurant in its own right, with a serious menu of beef carpaccio, taglierini with hot and sweet sausage, and langostine alla catalana. The narrow sliver of a room has French doors, Italian straw-bottomed seats and bar stools, tea-stained stucco, and a vintage hand-cranked Italian slicer, guaranteeing perfect prosciutto.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu