Daily, 24 hours
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
24th St. to Lincoln Pl., Prospect Park West to Second Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Tucked behind the bus stop and next door to fellow 24/7 institution Neergaard Pharmacies, Daisy's has been serving a broad comfort food menu to South Slopers since 1932. Cheaper and more laid-back than Fifth Avenue's upscale dining scene, it's still a cut above the neighborhood's fried chicken shacks for late-night bar hoppers. The neon façade opens to a bright sit-down counter leading to a small, multi-booth dining room, whose interior has been redone with homey, exposed brick walls, rather than trendy retro diner touches. Omelettes—especially the California version with avocado, turkey, mushrooms and cheddar—are packed with rich ingredients, and the fries are crisp, yet some staples—like burgers, steak and eggs, and coffee—can disappoint.Recommended Dishes
California omelette, $8.95
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant