Dalga Seafood Grill
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
55th St. to 72nd St., York Ave. to Lexington Ave.
This venue is closed.
Greece isn’t the only country with a Mediterranean coast, but it’s managed to corner the market on simply prepared seafood. Now, though, Milos and its ilk have competition from Dalga (Turkish for “wave”). A daily assortment of fresh fish, seafood and vegetable stews, and meze like zucchini pancakes and creamy yogurt blended with spinach and walnuts will be a revelation for anyone whose familiarity with Turkish cuisine begins and ends with the doner kebab (a.k.a. gyro).Recommended Dishes
Seafood bohga, $21; zucchini pancakes, $6.75
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu