Mon-Thu, 11am-midnight; Fri, 11am-1am; Sat, noon-1am; Sun, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
1, A, C at 168th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
155th St. to 181st St., Edgecombe Ave. to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Portions are huge, table manners are optional, and the barbecue is messy and delicious at these Manhattan institutions. Try the oversize loaf of onion rings with a “side” of ribs.
Onion loaf, $6.99; Bar-B-Q Baby Back Ribs, $12.99
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu