Sun-Thu, 11:30am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
36th St. to 56th St., First Ave. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The most elegant venture from the owners of Jackson Heights’ popular Indian Taj holds a few fusion surprises beyond the standard korma and tandoori, like “trans-ethnic” Maine crab cakes and Indian-spiced potato croquettes stuffed with goat cheese; $13.95 lunch buffet.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu