- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Wed, 5pm-11pm; Thu, noon-11pm; Fri, noon-midnight; Sat, 11am-midnight; Sun, 11am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.; F, G at Bergen St.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
In addition to Deli Ramen, an Asian-Jewish mash-up of chicken broth, noodles, matzo balls, Mile End–smoked meat, and diced celery, you'll find pork buns, clams in scallion-sake broth with Chinese sausage and miso-glazed bacon to start.
Best of New York Awards
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂĽnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama