- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Wed, 5pm-11pm; Thu, noon-11pm; Fri, noon-midnight; Sat, 11am-midnight; Sun, 11am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.; F, G at Bergen St.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
In addition to Deli Ramen, an Asian-Jewish mash-up of chicken broth, noodles, matzo balls, Mile End–smoked meat, and diced celery, you'll find pork buns, clams in scallion-sake broth with Chinese sausage and miso-glazed bacon to start.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu