- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Wed, 5pm-11pm; Thu, noon-11pm; Fri, noon-midnight; Sat, 11am-midnight; Sun, 11am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Carroll St.; F, G at Bergen St.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
In addition to Deli Ramen, an Asian-Jewish mash-up of chicken broth, noodles, matzo balls, Mile End–smoked meat, and diced celery, you'll find pork buns, clams in scallion-sake broth with Chinese sausage and miso-glazed bacon to start.
Best of New York Awards
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic