- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 10:30am-7:30pm; Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Wall St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
State St. to Ann St., Water St. to Trinity Pl.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This guy Dave hails from South Jersey, the land of the hoagie. Still, he had the good sense to source his bread locally, from century-old Parisi Bakery, when he infiltrated New York, a.k.a. the home of the hero. Now Dave’s got something unique on his hands—a fat, drippy, South Jersey hoagie served on a bona fide New York hero roll.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu