- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
The friendly husband-and-wife owners and the intimate vibe make this tiny café a welcome addition to South Slope. Andy Schulz, an owner and the barista-in-chief, makes a full range of espresso drinks and brews regular coffee as well. The top-notch beans come from Idaho-based Doma Roasting Company, and Schultz is adept at latte art. Food centers on sandwiches made with tiny baguettes, with toppings such as hard-boiled egg, mustard, and arugula, or a divine combination of house-made ricotta, figs, and truffled honey. Assorted scones, pastries, and cookies by Balthazar, This Chick Bakes, and HIM in the Kitchen round out the menu.Recommended Dishes
Sandwich of house-made ricotta, figs, and truffled honey, $6
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu