Dean's Restaurant and Pizzeria
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Family Style
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
76th St. to 95th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
New York has rarely seen a pizzeria that looks anything like Dean’s Pizza on the Upper West Side. Built into the refurbished grand ballroom of an old hotel, it has high ceilings and ornate moldings that elevate the act of ingesting cheese and sausage. But the pizza itself is no surprise: Co-owned by Mirene Angelis and Nick Tsoulos, the place is from the city’s most productive pizza-making family, the extended Angelis-Tsoulos clan also behind Nick’s, in Forest Hills and the Upper East Side, Adrienne’s Pizza Bar in the financial district, and six Patsy’s locations around town.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu