Dean's Restaurant and Pizzeria
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Family Style
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Tribeca has never been anyone’s idea of a pizza mecca, but things are looking up for the neighborhood with the addition of the third branch of Dean’s Restaurant & Pizzeria, which has a loose connection to the great Greek-American pieman Nick Angelis, of Nick’s and Adrienne’s fame. It’s already become a bustling social center for the drooling infants and gurgling tots who gather there nightly for a taste of the grandma or “old-fashioned square” pizza, which is served on a big sheet pan along with a handy pizza spatula.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu