Nearby Subway Stops
L at Morgan Ave.; M at Central Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Decorated with antique birdcages and portraits of dignified Brits, resto-bar Dear Bushwick is a beacon of coziness on an otherwise bleak block. On the Anglicized cocktail menu, there’s $5 wine punch and an Aperol-heavy Iron Lady for $10.
Best of New York Awards
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic