Nearby Subway Stops
L at Morgan Ave.; M at Central Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Decorated with antique birdcages and portraits of dignified Brits, resto-bar Dear Bushwick is a beacon of coziness on an otherwise bleak block. On the Anglicized cocktail menu, there’s $5 wine punch and an Aperol-heavy Iron Lady for $10.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu