- READER REVIEWS
Dee Thai Restaurant
Sun-Thu, 11am-10:15pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-10:45pm
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at 46th St.-Bliss St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
50th Ave. to Barnett Ave., 58th St. to 39th St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
In the pursuit of exceptional Thai, all roads, of course, eventually lead to Queens. Among the places that opened in 2008, we like Dee Thai Restaurant, a double storefront on Queens Boulevard, which has a voluminous menu and a bar slinging tropical cocktails. Bring a crowd to share ka moo nam dang, the mammoth stewed pork leg that comes with big spongy steamed buns to make sandwiches, somewhat akin to Momofuku’s lettuce-wrapped bo ssäm.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu