Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Flushing-Main St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
One glimpse of the 32-foot tall, floor-to-ceiling waterfall and it’s clear that this isn’t your average airport-hotel restaurant. Organized around that centerpiece, Deluge's sleek, candle-lit interior is peppered with antique pieces, including a wooden dining table salvaged from a Romanian monastery’s floor. Wrought-iron chandeliers hang in the lobby’s massive atrium, where diners choose from among 4,400 wines stored in a two-story, glass-encased tower. On par with the ambience is its fusion fare. A French Culinary Institute graduate, the Brooklyn native refuses to be hemmed in by one type of cuisine—he refers to his menu as “globally inspired New American.” The accordingly eclectic, game-heavy entrees range from a charbroiled Angus burger to quail to elk to braised meats (his specialty).
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu