This venue is closed.
Sure, there's fried dough and hot dogs to be had at this seriously old-school stand just off the boardwalk, but the real draw is the super-creamy, super-fresh soft-serve custard — once a Coney Island staple, now maddeningly hard to come by. Skip the chocolate or vanilla in favor of a cone of their justly famous pistachio. (Or if you're feeling particularly adventurous, a pistachio-banana swirl.)
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s