This venue is closed.
Sure, there's fried dough and hot dogs to be had at this seriously old-school stand just off the boardwalk, but the real draw is the super-creamy, super-fresh soft-serve custard once a Coney Island staple, now maddeningly hard to come by. Skip the chocolate or vanilla in favor of a cone of their justly famous pistachio. (Or if you're feeling particularly adventurous, a pistachio-banana swirl.)
- Scientists βPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu