This venue is closed.
Sure, there's fried dough and hot dogs to be had at this seriously old-school stand just off the boardwalk, but the real draw is the super-creamy, super-fresh soft-serve custard — once a Coney Island staple, now maddeningly hard to come by. Skip the chocolate or vanilla in favor of a cone of their justly famous pistachio. (Or if you're feeling particularly adventurous, a pistachio-banana swirl.)
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’