Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
This canteen aims to replicate its Indian-Pakistani riff on the familiar burrito-chain formula all over town, down to the option of rice plate, salad, or roll. While choices are limited to grilled chicken, beef keema, paneer, or potato, add-ons range from hot green chiles to chaat salad. Truly authentic it’s not, but quick, satisfying, and cheap is good enough.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu