Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
This canteen aims to replicate its Indian-Pakistani riff on the familiar burrito-chain formula all over town, down to the option of rice plate, salad, or roll. While choices are limited to grilled chicken, beef keema, paneer, or potato, add-ons range from hot green chiles to chaat salad. Truly authentic it’s not, but quick, satisfying, and cheap is good enough.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More