Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
This canteen aims to replicate its Indian-Pakistani riff on the familiar burrito-chain formula all over town, down to the option of rice plate, salad, or roll. While choices are limited to grilled chicken, beef keema, paneer, or potato, add-ons range from hot green chiles to chaat salad. Truly authentic it’s not, but quick, satisfying, and cheap is good enough.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s