- READER REVIEWS
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Notable Chef
- Teen Appeal
This venue is closed.
Following in Calexico’s footsteps, DessertTruck’s Jerome Chang has made the move from street to storefront. He and two fellow pastry chefs, all Le Cirque alums, unveil DessertTruck Works, or DT Works for short, dispensing signature confections like warm slow-baked apples with cranberries, plus new grab-and-go items, like mini whoopie pies. The counter-service café will seat about fifteen, and carry Counter Culture coffee to go—but regulars can leave a mug on premises.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s