- READER REVIEWS
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Notable Chef
- Teen Appeal
This venue is closed.
Following in Calexico’s footsteps, DessertTruck’s Jerome Chang has made the move from street to storefront. He and two fellow pastry chefs, all Le Cirque alums, unveil DessertTruck Works, or DT Works for short, dispensing signature confections like warm slow-baked apples with cranberries, plus new grab-and-go items, like mini whoopie pies. The counter-service café will seat about fifteen, and carry Counter Culture coffee to go—but regulars can leave a mug on premises.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument