- READER REVIEWS
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Notable Chef
- Teen Appeal
This venue is closed.
Following in Calexico’s footsteps, DessertTruck’s Jerome Chang has made the move from street to storefront. He and two fellow pastry chefs, all Le Cirque alums, unveil DessertTruck Works, or DT Works for short, dispensing signature confections like warm slow-baked apples with cranberries, plus new grab-and-go items, like mini whoopie pies. The counter-service café will seat about fifteen, and carry Counter Culture coffee to go—but regulars can leave a mug on premises.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu