- READER REVIEWS
Daily, 24 hours
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
16th St. to 25th St., Sixth Ave. to 11th Ave.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
This Punjabi deli is the best late-night refuge from the Identikit hordes of the meatpacking district. Work it into your fries-at-Florent rotation. The food would challenge Tabla in a blind taste test, but here, a vegetarian Punjabi-style platter is cheap and features a daily selection of dishes. After the spicy chana or saag, a toxically sweet nugget of Indian candy provides a sugar rush to put Red Bull to shame.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations