Daily, 24 hours
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
Chrystie St. to 23rd St.; Sixth Ave. to Hudson River
This venue is closed.
This upscale diner is the latest venture from industry(food) partner Alex Freij (pictured), who calls his design “desert modern” and outfits his staff in designer jeans. Freij serves (and delivers) his urban comfort food 24/7, which means instant gratification for Chelsea nightcrawlers craving duck meat loaf with peas and carrots, overstuffed Dagwood sandwiches, and buffalo-chicken dumplings. Milkshakes are available in a number of flavors, and all-day breakfast bears no resemblance to the rise-and-shine meals of your suburban youth—unless the grill cooks back home stuffed their omelettes with duck confit and goat cheese.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s