Mon-Thu, 11am-midnight; Fri, 11am-1am; Sat, 10am-1am; Sun, 10am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Clinton-Washington Aves.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
Fulton St. to Myrtle Ave., Classon Ave. to Flatbush Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
residents and owners Thiru and Heather Rajamani remodeled the backyard,
interior, and façade of the 70-plus-seat former Lou Lou space on DeKalb Avenue and named it after
their 2-year-old son. Thiru is an eleven-year veteran of Manhattan's Frank,
where he started as busboy and eventually became a manager. The rustic, Italian comfort
food on the menu recalls Heather's Northern Italian heritage with
bucatini all’ amartriciana, veal meatballs in brood with lemon zest, a
green and black kale Caesar salad, and an array of fresh pastas (try the spaghetti lemone) and
salads, all in a $12 to $18 price range. “Our philosophy is super-fresh
and super-simple Italian rustic food,” Heather explains. The full bar
emphasizes Italian wines, as well as a cocktail list created by a
consultant from Pegu Club.
Reservations are accepted for parties of 6 or more.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu