- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 8th St.-NYU
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Chef Lisa Rubenstein is trained in Ayurvedic cooking, and her menu changes seasonally, incorporating organic produce from nearby markets. Everything is priced at $10 or under, including a flavorful, frothy chai, changing soups like a recent miso-kale-sweet-potato, and wholesome fare such as a roasted vegetable salad and tasty "masala fries," pan-fried in coconut and sesame oils.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu