Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
This garment-district cafeteria makes the best and biggest bureks in town—titanic slabs of flaky phyllo pie hefted from the oven throughout the day. The spinach-and-cheese version is sublime, but the ground-beef is even better. The kitchen also turns out great servings of stuffed cabbage and beef goulash as well as cevapi, tasty Bosnian beef sausages served with feta, onion, and a peppery condiment so alarmingly bright red that in the absence of a flare, you could use it as a roadside distress signal.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu