Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
This garment-district cafeteria makes the best and biggest bureks in towntitanic slabs of flaky phyllo pie hefted from the oven throughout the day. The spinach-and-cheese version is sublime, but the ground-beef is even better. The kitchen also turns out great servings of stuffed cabbage and beef goulash as well as cevapi, tasty Bosnian beef sausages served with feta, onion, and a peppery condiment so alarmingly bright red that in the absence of a flare, you could use it as a roadside distress signal.
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears