Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.; 1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
It wasn't a good fit for his more refined style of cooking, so John Villa has dropped "Social Club" from the name of his Italian restaurant and taken the menu in another direction with dishes like strozzapretti with prosciutto di San Daniele and truffle butter. There's a daily spit-fired meat, and the great roast suckling pig from Pico days has happily stayed the course.Happy Hour
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu