- READER REVIEWS
Don Don Ya
This venue is closed.
Japanese rice bowls, or donburi, have been making Manhattan inroads of late--especially in midtown, where the international Yoshinoya chain opened its first New York branch. Now the 24-hour Goliath gets some spirited competition from this spartan Herald Square source of rice bowls topped with ribboned beef, glazed chicken, grilled eel, shrimp tempura, and salmon teriyaki. Sushi, rice balls, ginger-dressed salads, and Japanese soft drinks round out the quick-service menu.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu