Mon-Thu, 11am-8:30pm; Fri, 11am-8pm; Sat, noon-4:30pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
E at World Trade Center; R at Cortlandt St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Wall St. to Canal St., Broadway to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
A food court hardly promises culinary prowess. But when it’s in the light-flooded World Financial Center, it just might yield decent finds such as the polished Donald Sacks. An amped-up American bistro doling out amid cherry-wood tables and brass planters of fake greenery, this primarily dine-and-dash location caters to Century 21 overflow and businessmen with ID tags swinging and places to go. “They want it hot and delicious—and they want it yesterday,” says a longtime waitress explaining why the check often arrives with the order. Salads are sizable, sandwiches are fresh, and pastas are more than an afterthought. To the contrary, with the Silvestri family from Angelo of Mulberry Street at the helm, the Italian eats are downright robust.Recommended Dishes
Thai chicken salad, $14.50; baked penne with mozzarella, $14.50
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s