Mon-Thu, 11am-8:30pm; Fri, 11am-8pm; Sat, noon-4:30pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
E at World Trade Center; R at Cortlandt St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Wall St. to Canal St., Broadway to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
A food court hardly promises culinary prowess. But when it’s in the light-flooded World Financial Center, it just might yield decent finds such as the polished Donald Sacks. An amped-up American bistro doling out amid cherry-wood tables and brass planters of fake greenery, this primarily dine-and-dash location caters to Century 21 overflow and businessmen with ID tags swinging and places to go. “They want it hot and delicious—and they want it yesterday,” says a longtime waitress explaining why the check often arrives with the order. Salads are sizable, sandwiches are fresh, and pastas are more than an afterthought. To the contrary, with the Silvestri family from Angelo of Mulberry Street at the helm, the Italian eats are downright robust.Recommended Dishes
Thai chicken salad, $14.50; baked penne with mozzarella, $14.50
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu