Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 18th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
14th St. to 23rd St., Sixth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
This wood-burner is a big deal. Slice ran photos
of the master, Stefano Ferrara, building what reps are calling “New
York’s most serious pizza oven” out of salt, sand, and rock from Mount
Vesuvius (it’s the first he has built in the United States from the
ground up). Then came the photos of Mia Dona graduate chef Jarett Appell curing the oven according to the specifications of Stefano Ferrara, the guru of the pizzaialos at Kesté and Motorino.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu