Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 18th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
14th St. to 23rd St., Sixth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
This wood-burner is a big deal. Slice ran photos
of the master, Stefano Ferrara, building what reps are calling “New
York’s most serious pizza oven” out of salt, sand, and rock from Mount
Vesuvius (it’s the first he has built in the United States from the
ground up). Then came the photos of Mia Dona graduate chef Jarett Appell curing the oven according to the specifications of Stefano Ferrara, the guru of the pizzaialos at Kesté and Motorino.
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers