Dos Toros West Village
Mon, 11:30am-10pm; Tue-Fri, 11:30am-10:30pm; Sat, noon-10:30pm; Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Hot Spot
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
12th St. to Spring St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Judah Friedlander's New York burrito bashing notwithstanding, Dos Toros must be doing something right with its California-style Mex: this is brothers Leo and Oliver Kremer's second location. The menu of burritos, low-carb platos, and tacos made on Nixtamal tortillas stays the same but the new space is slightly larger than the one in Union Square and boasts a handful of outdoor seats.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu