This venue is closed.
As it turns out, man cannot live by yams alone: Hero’s, the Japanese fast-food joint singularly devoted to dishes made with starchy Japanese sweet potatoes, has expanded into this Korean bibimbop shop now called DoSirak. The menu includes homey Korean soups and noodle dishes, but the new owners are wisely keeping some sweet spud-based dishes.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu