Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Cornelius Gallagher made his name as chef at the original Oceana and
left in 2006, hoping to parlay terrific reviews into a place of his own.
Thanks to the recession and a Nolita space that fell through, it’s
taken six years, which Gallagher spent in a catering kitchen while also overseeing a Long Island restaurant group. He’s finally landed on the
Upper East Side as chef-owner of Dragonfly, his personal riff on the
Asian flavors he first encountered cooking at Lespinasse and later
explored firsthand in Thailand, Vietnam, and Hong Kong.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu