Mon-Fri, 3pm-4am; Sat-Sun noon-4am
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
"Angry" Wade Hagenbart’s other Brooklyn venture is focused on hoity-toity scotches, fine bourbons, and tasty Tex Mex–influenced pub grub. Tostadas, cheeseburgers, and braised-pork meatballs top the menu. Bearded beer geeks and lugubrious grad-student types pack the voluminous booths—choosing the master-blender-approved Glenrothes Distillery’s Speyside or among a coterie of microbrews, poured in frosty frozen mugs. For the crowd not interested in a $30-a-glass Johnny Walker Blue, there’s a full-size shuffleboard—with ample room to play—a pool table, and the type of throwback board games that would excite even the crustiest of curmudgeons: Yahtzee, Battleship, and Chutes & Ladders.
Best of New York Awards
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic