- READER REVIEWS
Du Jour Bakery
Mon-Thu, 7am-7pm; Fri, 7am-9pm; Sat, 9am-9pm; Sun, 9am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Great Desserts
- Beer and Wine Only
The chocolate sheen actually tastes like chocolate, the vanilla custard is cool and not too sweet, and the dough is fried. This is, in other words, a role model for future generations of Boston cream doughnuts.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu