- READER REVIEWS
Du Jour Bakery
Mon-Thu, 7am-7pm; Fri, 7am-9pm; Sat, 9am-9pm; Sun, 9am-7pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Great Desserts
- Beer and Wine Only
The chocolate sheen actually tastes like chocolate, the vanilla custard is cool and not too sweet, and the dough is fried. This is, in other words, a role model for future generations of Boston cream doughnuts.
Best of New York Awards
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus