- READER REVIEWS
Duane Park Café
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.; A, C at Chambers St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Duane Park Café is endearing, more Upper East Side than Tribeca, with an elegant but simple dining room, breathtaking flower arrangements, and formal maitre’ d. Frequented by a loyal, mostly older crowd who appreciate the quiet intimacy of dinner and discussion, Duane Park keeps the food dignified and interesting. Miso-marinated duck has been a staple on the menu for 15 years, and younger additions reflect the chef’s inventiveness with flavor fusion. Unobtrusive servers seem to know everyone who enters the door, and may seem distant until you get them to crack a smile. Overall, it’s a great choice in the area when you’re sick of seeing and being seen.Recommended Dishes
Miso-marinated duck appetizer, $10
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu