Mon-Wed, noon-1am; Thu-Sat, noon-2am; Sun, 11:30am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
30th St. to 50th St., First Ave. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The neon beer signs and license-plate-adorned walls extends a fratty feel to the restaurant formerly known as Earl's, but the burgers, fried pickles, and piggly wigglys in a blanket make up for the collegiate atmosphere.Note
Kitchen closes at 11 p.m. Mon.-Wed., 1 a.m. Thu.-Sat., and 10 p.m. on Sun.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu