- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This posh hotel restaurant has undergone more than a name change: It's been spruced up (by designer Thierry Despont), dressed up (with uniforms by Kate and Andy Spade), and culinarily updated by chef Jean-Louis Dumonet, whose French menu uncharacteristically lets diners choose their own sides. Plats du jour appease traditionalists, and a seasonal sidebar showcases produce of the moment.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu