Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Delivery after 10pm
- Full Bar
Division St. to 15th St., Graham Ave. to the East River
Like most successful enterprises, Williamsburg's DuMont has evolved from its humble roots, supplementing its basic comfort-food menu with ambitious specials. There are those customers, though, who can't see past the joint's justly-famous burger and "DuMac & Cheese," to the occasional vexation of its co-chefs. It's for those throwbacks—and the hordes of Bedford Avenue barhoppers—that owner Colin Devlin has opened DuMont Burger, a 30-seat spinoff with a full bar and simple menu of burgers, sandwiches, salads, and desserts—plus delivery and takeout.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu