Nearby Subway Stops
G, L at Metropolitan Ave.-Lorimer St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Hot Spot
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Casual, cheap, and very young, this Williamsburg hangout impresses with hearty portions of tamarind-braised short ribs, and macaroni and cheese with a lot going on including white Cheddar, Parmesan, and Gruyère, plus an optional smattering of lardons. The cheese plate, with periodically-rotating offerings, shows how serious they are. But be prepared to wait in line for a table.Brunch
Sat., 11 a.m.–3 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.–3:30 p.m.Recommended Dishes
DuMont burger, $14
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella