Dutch Boy Burger
Sun-Thu, 11am-midnight; Fri-Sat, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5 at Franklin Ave.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
At Dutch Boy Burger, all of the beef burgers feature a combination of brisket and short rib from Los Paisanos Meat Market in Cobble Hill, and Michelle Ragussis, though no longer with the restaurant, crafted the menu that includes a blue-cheese bacon burger, a beer-braised burger with onions and mushrooms, and a hangover burger with a fried egg. Dutch Boy is also selling Brooklyn Bangers served with Gulden's Mustard, which co-owner Matt Roff grew up on. Also available is a house-made veggie burger, as well as a turkey burger. Drink Abita root beer on tap or order Foxon Park sodas. The milk shakes are made with Blue Marble ice cream and U-Bet chocolate syrup. (You can also order your shake spiked.)Double Service
Customers at Franklin Park next door can order from Dutch Boy, and you can enter the bar through the burger joint.
$10 credit card minimum.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu