Dutch Boy Burger
Sun-Thu, 11am-midnight; Fri-Sat, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5 at Franklin Ave.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
At Dutch Boy Burger, all of the beef burgers feature a combination of brisket and short rib from Los Paisanos Meat Market in Cobble Hill, and Michelle Ragussis, though no longer with the restaurant, crafted the menu that includes a blue-cheese bacon burger, a beer-braised burger with onions and mushrooms, and a hangover burger with a fried egg. Dutch Boy is also selling Brooklyn Bangers served with Gulden's Mustard, which co-owner Matt Roff grew up on. Also available is a house-made veggie burger, as well as a turkey burger. Drink Abita root beer on tap or order Foxon Park sodas. The milk shakes are made with Blue Marble ice cream and U-Bet chocolate syrup. (You can also order your shake spiked.)Double Service
Customers at Franklin Park next door can order from Dutch Boy, and you can enter the bar through the burger joint.
$10 credit card minimum.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s