- READER REVIEWS
Dylan's Candy Bar
Mon-Thu, 10am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-11pm; Sun, 11am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Teen Appeal
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
A semisweet stream for customers to plunge into headfirst like Augustus Gloop is about the only Wonkaesque thing missing from Dylan's Candy Bar, the supersize candy store across the street from Bloomingdale’s. (We're guessing it was the astronomical insurance premiums, plus the difficulty of hiring Oompa Loompas these days.) The brainchild of Dylan (daughter of Ralph) Lauren and Jeff Rubin (an FAO Schweetz co-creator), Dylan's is a dentist's nightmare of Skittles and M&Ms, Pez, and custom-made sundaes, from Demolition Cookie Derby to Candy Bar Blast.Kids Cakes
So your precocious 4-year-old is bored with traditional birthday cakes already? Indulge her jaded eye with a one-of-a-kind creation from Dylan Lauren, like solid-chocolate “moon pie cakes” or “birthday cake” ice cream.
Delivery by courier is available within Manhattan.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu