This venue is closed.
Earl's Court, the financial district food court on John and Gold Streets, contains seven eateries, including a bakery and milkshake bar. In addition, vendors include Earl of Sandwich, Greens, the Original Soupman, Sushi Express, and Lavazza.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu