- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
30th St. to 50th St., First Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
If you like Duke’s (same ownership), you’ll like Earl’s. If you’re an ex–frat boy who likes to associate with same, preferably over a good game and pile o’ ribs, you’ll love it. Past and present sorority sisters might prefer the Savannah salad and a pink lemonade.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 11 a.m.—4 p.m.
Earl's only accepts reservations for parties of six or more.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu