Mon-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri, 11:30am-midnight; Sat, 11am-midnight; Sun, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Montrose Ave.; J, M at Flushing Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
This spacious corner spot has picnic tables on concrete and a handful of green stools along a window-facing counter. The white walls are adorned with New York–skyline photographs, and there’s a tin-plated bar in the back. To start, the Green Party salad mixes edamame and olives on watercress greens, with some quinoa for texture. There’s a three-cheese mac (cheddar, Parmesan, and Gruyère) topped with panko breadcrumbs that’s surprisingly bland, but the charbroiled burger, a mix of short rib, hanger, and chuck, is juicy and piled high atop a brioche bun. If beef burgers aren’t your thing, Eastwick makes turkey and veggie burgers, and you can choose your own toppings. The dishes have a Mediterranean bent: There are Persian cucumber slices in the mashed potatoes (which alongside with tender, braised short ribs) and a couscous bed for the grilled salmon.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu