- READER REVIEWS
Egyptian Coffee Shop
This venue is closed.
For the real deal, look no farther than Steinway Street in Astoria, where Middle Eastern businesses dominate. This welcoming café is for the hard-core hookah lover: bare-bones, with coffee-sipping Egyptian men watching television, pipes at their sides ($7 per hookah).
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu