- READER REVIEWS
Eighty Four on Seventh
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Natalie Maroufi used to run 06 St. Chad's Place restaurant and bar in London, and on Friday, she debuted her first New York restaurant, Eighty Four on Seventh. Executive chef Aaron Fitterman comes from Public, and his menu has both European and American slants, with dishes like seared scallops with radicchio in Campari butter, and beer-brined brick chicken with mashed potatoes, Swiss chard, and vermouth jus.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu