Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop
Mon-Fri, 6:30am-8pm; Sat, 9am-6pm; Sun, 9am-5pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
14th St. to 34th St., Third Ave. to Seventh Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Introduce your kids to Victor, who rules the counter at this super-narrow, vintage-1929 Flatiron luncheonette. Fountain cokes and Dr. Brown’s Cel-ray soda combine with oversize egg-and-bacon sandwiches and melt-in-your-mouth pastrami on rye for a true New York experience.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu