- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Kids' Menu
- Beer and Wine Only
Houston St. to 14th St., Third Ave. to West St.
This venue is closed.
Especially popular for brunch, these kid-friendly diners fill glasses with juice or milk and serve pancakes that you wish you could make at home. All three locations offer a kids' menu with hot dogs, grilled cheese, PB&J, French toast—you name it. It's worth having to fold your stroller for the dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu