Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 79th St.; B, C at 81st St.-Museum of Natural History
- Brunch - Weekend
- Kids' Menu
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
63rd St. to 96th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Especially popular for brunch, these kid-friendly diners fill glasses with juice or milk and serve pancakes that you wish you could make at home. All three locations offer a kids' menu with hot dogs, grilled cheese, PB&J, French toast—you name it. It's worth having to fold your stroller for the dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 8:30 a.m.—3 p.m.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s