Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 79th St.; B, C at 81st St.-Museum of Natural History
- Brunch - Weekend
- Kids' Menu
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
63rd St. to 96th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Especially popular for brunch, these kid-friendly diners fill glasses with juice or milk and serve pancakes that you wish you could make at home. All three locations offer a kids' menu with hot dogs, grilled cheese, PB&J, French toast—you name it. It's worth having to fold your stroller for the dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 8:30 a.m.—3 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu