Mon-Wed, 11:30am-11pm; Thu, 11:30am-midnight; Fri, 11:30am-1am; Sat, 10:30am-1am; Sun, 10:30am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Houston St. to 23rd St., Ave. B to Lafayette St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The first solo project from David Duran, the opening GM at MXco, El Camion, isn’t actually a truck; it’s a pine-paneled corner spot with 40 seats, plus 12 at a bar where the house margaritas are spiked with Patrón. It’s located right around the corner from Diablo Royale Este; and a couple of blocks from Mercadito, meaning Alphabet City has basically become Taco Town.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella