Sun-Mon, 11:30am-11pm; Tue-Thu, 11:30am-midnight; Fri, 11:30am-1am; Sat, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
1, A, B, C, D at 59th St.-Columbus Circle; C, E at 50th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
42nd St. to 64th St., Fifth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
As he opens, closes, and relocates his various Clinton holdings, restaurateur John Dempsey continues to treat Ninth Avenue like his own personal Monopoly board. Having moved Vynl to spiffy new premises three blocks south, he opened El Centro in its place. An offshoot of Dempsey’s popular Hell’s Kitchen, and overseen by its chef's brother, Eusebio Pareja, El Centro is dedicated to the increasingly trendy realm of Mexican street foods. Taco fans have their choice of hard- or soft-shelled varieties—plus a selection of posoles, enchiladas, chilaquiles, tamales, and empanadas.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu